This is a metal roof panel that looks like wood. It will not crack, curl or loosen like real wood. Houses have been roofed with wood for centuries. But the emergence of stone-coated steel roofing tiles, which were welcomed by many, began to replace wooden shake roofs. The emergence of metal shake stone-coated steel roof tiles has met the needs of some customers who like wood.
Metal shake roof
- Tile Size: 1340mm*420mm
- Stalled Exposure: 1290mm*370mm
- Tiles Per Sqm: 2.08 Sheets
- Installed Weight: 2.5-3.2kg/sheet
- Minimum order quantity: 500 Sheets
Stone coated metal roofing that mimics the appearance of the wood is the choice of many people because, in the old days, when people built houses, they often used wooden boards to make roofs. Cut down tall trees to get a solid inner layer of wood, then trim it into a suitable shape.
The roof is made of older trees, which can resist the environment well. It can also adjust the indoor temperature very well, and the impact on the ecology is very small. But wood has a very short life span, in a wet environment. Especially easy to mold, rot and produce odor. Once there is rotting, maintenance is a big job, and even the entire roof needs to be replaced.
Now that metal shake roofs are on the way out, new stone-coated steel shingles are in favor. The main reasons are:
1. Trees are being cut down before they can grow strong enough to meet demand. This results in a low level of hardness and durability in young trees. And the durability of stone coating steel tile is very high, it can meet the growth of two generations.
2. Not enough environmental protection, the number of trees is a sharp decline, it takes 50 years to grow a big tree, but cut it down to make a roof, but only 20 years, this is not sustainable. The raw material for the coating steel tile is stone and steel, which is conducive to environmental protection.
3. The wood has a monotonous pattern. And the pattern of coated steel tile is diverse, with the color of the wall, very beautiful.
4. Wood is flammable. The coated steel shingles are non-flammable and very safe.
The difference between JINHU metal shake shingle and asphalt shingle
First of all, JINHU shake metal shingles and asphalt shingles are composed of completely different materials and have similarities while maintaining their unique appearance. JINHU shakes are matched with colored sand through steel plate profiles, perfectly imitating the appearance of shingles. Asphalt shingles are made of asphalt and glass fiber and cannot be pressed.
JINHU metal shake roofing has a service life of up to 50 years because it is not a real roof tile and will not crack and rot. Asphalt shingles have a service life of about 12 years. They cannot be recycled and are very environmentally unfriendly.
Whatsapp: +86 13589672510