- Regular inspection of the self-roof helps to prolong the service life, which is very important.
- If you are a house owner, it is recommended that you inspect the roof at least twice a year.
- Both internal and external inspections are very important
First of all, you must pay attention to your own safety when checking. Property can never be compared with the safety of you and your family.
When inspecting the inside of the roof, it is usually necessary to enter a loft full of debris. Please pay attention to the hazards under your feet, such as nails and wires. Please be very sure that the floor of the attic is strong, otherwise please do not step on it. Another safety factor is temperature and harmful gases, and ventilation can quickly solve this problem. So, pay attention to your feet, make sure you are safe, open the window and leave. You can only come in after the attic is ventilated, during which you can go outside to check the external situation of the roof.
Inspection of an external roof
If you do not have adequate safety measures, please do not climb to the roof. Just stand in the right place and observe the roof, just look for any missing or damaged roof tiles. Visually observe whether there are algae growth, rotting leaves, shedding, and curling. Focus on the junctions of the pipes and vents, which can be seen with the naked eye. If you find a problem, please focus on the inside of the roof at the corresponding location. If there is no leakage and other problems, it is enough to repair it in time.
JINHU reminds you:
- 1. Safety first
- 2. Please perform a roof inspection after you have made sufficient safety preparations.
- 3. Don’t check the roof alone, you need teammates.