The rapid development of colored stone metal roof tiles is due to the fact that traditional tiles have many shortcomings. Traditional tiles are mainly clay tiles, glazed tiles, cement tiles, etc. The main defects are cracks, warping, opening, fragile, easy to freeze and crack, reflection, bulky, discoloration, water seepage, etc.
The Stone coated metal roofing tile is composed of aluminized zinc steel plate as the base material, fingerprint-resistant coating, colored sand, acrylic resin, and acrylic ester. Because the surface is covered with colored mineral particles, the defects of traditional tiles are not easy to appear. It is also suitable for building waterproofing of sloped roofs and has been widely used abroad. In Western countries such as the United States and Europe, traditional clay and cement tiles have been eliminated.
Advantages of stone coated metal roof tiles
1. Economical value (light weight, reduced logistics, transportation, construction, and other costs. Generally 2 workers can complete the installation within 3-5 days)
2. Simple construction & scientific construction system (metal tiles are very light and easy to cut. It is suitable for various types of buildings, especially steep roofs or high-rise buildings, which can also be safely constructed. It is veritable high-tech roofing material. Compared with traditional tiles, metal tiles have better fit and adhesion, so they will not detach in heavy rain)
3. Repeatable construction (Because the metal tile is light in weight, it will not bring heavy pressure to the building. As long as the hanging tile is fixed, any roof can be repeatedly constructed on the roof tile. On the contrary, like cement and clay tiles because of their own, The weight is very heavy, so repeated construction will cause great danger in natural disasters such as earthquakes and strong winds)
4. Good fire resistance (Metal tile is a roofing material made of galvanized steel sheet and high-temperature porcelain particles, which has strong fire resistance, so it can reduce the loss caused by fire)
5. Resistant to hail (metal tiles can resist strong cold, freezing, sliding, and other phenomena, and can reduce the burden of buildings due to snow accumulation, safe and reliable)
6. Anti-earthquake (Earthquakes can cause great property losses, more because of the roof structure and the weight of the tiles. The light texture of the stone coated steel roofing tiles can reduce the weight of the building, so it has better resistance to strong earthquakes force)
7. Anti-torrential rain (metal tiles do not have to worry about roof leaks, metal tiles can be used safely in places where the rainy season lasts)
8. Stone-coated roof tiles are only 1/6 of the weight of traditional tiles, but their design and construction technology can fully resist rainstorms. The horizontal overlap design of each metal tile can resist cyclones and strong winds.
Lightweight, good three-dimensional, rich colors, strong wind resistance, suitable for all kinds of roofs. It is mostly used for roof decoration projects such as star hotel construction, private residential construction, villa construction, school construction, office building construction, etc. It is also suitable for large-scale engineering buildings such as old roof renovation and factory renovation, and it is leveled to slopes. The installation is simple, the construction is convenient, the transportation is convenient, and there is no noise when it rains. The rack can be installed directly, and the overall cost performance is high.
Why do you like to use colored stone tiles?
First of all, in terms of appearance, it is not only beautiful and elegant but also light in weight. For example, the Stone coated metal roof tiles for high-rise buildings are not only easy to carry but at the same time, there is no need to worry about accidents when they suddenly fall and hurt people. Because it weighs only clay, 1/6 of the cement tile. Of course, if it is installed under the guidance of a professional master during installation, it is not easy to fall off under normal circumstances.
Stone-coated metal roof panels have the characteristics of heat insulation and corrosion resistance. Because the base material is galvanized steel sheet, it can effectively prevent corrosion. At the same time, a layer of colored sand is attached to the surface of the metal tile, which is baked at a high temperature to effectively prevent fire and heat preservation.
How long does a metal roof last?